Every once in a while, a harried mom will post on the group chat: “You guys! I have a business trip coming up! I get to sleep in a king bed, order room service, and sleep uninterrupted all night long for two whole nights! It’s like hitting the lottery!” Can you relate? Whether you are a busy professional, an aspiring entrepreneur, a wander-lusting creative soul — or all of the above — you could probably use a little respite from the grind of daily life. A moment to just reflect on where you are and where you want to be and to get that little bit of breathing room to just take it all in.
That’s where the Creating Space Retreat comes in.
Imagine four glorious days:
- Luxuriating in a private room at a four-star resort on Sanibel Island
- Lounging on the beach, or by one of three resort pools
- Indulging in hours at the spa
- Having guilt-free, no-pressure time to explore your creative passions
- Re-connecting with your best self and what matters most to you
- Waking up to morning yoga, tennis, a walk by the water…or sleeping in late!
Hear from Verve Leadership founder, Lauren Travis, as she describes her vision for the retreat and what inspired her to create it:
The Creating Space Retreat includes:
- 4 day/3 night stay at Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa in Fort Myers, Florida
- Arrive by Thursday at noon for welcome luncheon, depart on Sunday after final morning workshop
- Four creativity-based coaching development workshops focused on embracing your creative self and learning how to streamline life’s demands so you can do more of what you love
- Creativity kits and instruction on a variety arts and crafts, such as jewelry making, painting, collage, and embroidery
- Two group meals and daily refreshments
- Unlimited access to day spa, including sauna, steam, whirlpool, gym and fitness classes
- Beach day on Captiva Island, rated one of the best beaches in the U.S. (Optional)
- Maker workshop with professional instruction at local art studio (Optional)
- Time to connect, rejuvenate and decompress
For more information about this amazing offering, please schedule a call with Lauren by visiting https://verveleadership.as.me/RetreatInquiry