Retreat dates: Oct 22-25, 2020
Arrival time: Noon on Thursday
Departure time: Noon on Sunday
We are going to have an epic time together! Here are some details to make your road to Sanibel joyful and easy.
The closest airport to the Sanibel Harbor Marriott Resort and Spa is Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), which is a 40 minute drive from the hotel. Airport info: https://flylcpa.com
Other nearby airport options are Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ, 2 hr drive) and Miami/Ft Lauderdale (MIA, 2 3/4 hr drive)
Popular airlines flying direct into RSW are:
|Southwest||Spirit Airlines||Silver Airways|
The hotel does not offer an airport shuttle. Uber from airport to hotel is about 40 minutes and approximately $35.
Rental cars are available at the airport. Self-parking at hotel is free, valet is $20. You might consider car rental if you will be visiting with friends locally, or if you want to venture into Fort Myers, jet down to Naples or frequent the nearby beaches of Sanibel, Captiva, or Fort Myers.
Transportation to beach outing and Art Center are not included in event registration, since these are optional events. Based on attendance, we will either use Uber or a car service.
Marriott Sanibel Harbor Resort and Spa
17260 Harbour Pointe Drive, Fort Myers, Florida 33908 USA
Each guest will have her own room, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Rooms may have 2 queen beds or one king.
Amenities included in retreat fee:
- Access to resort’s three resort pools, beach, and grounds
- Unlimited access to world-class Spa facilities, use of the sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and indoor pool
- Full use of state-of-the-art Fitness Center with 24 hour access, complimentary Fitness Classes (sample classes include yoga, pilates, barre, Zumba, strength, aqua aerobics. April schedule TBD).
- Unlimited hours of clay tennis court time, including racquets & balls
- Full use of bicycles on property
- Trolley transportation around the resort complex
- Board games available for use
- Portable beach chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards
- Newspapers upon request, delivered to your guestroom
- Turndown service, upon request
- High speed internet
- Harbor cruise
- Massage, Facials, Nails – advanced reservations recommended
Retreat Agenda (Tentative)
We will keep the agenda loose and easy to maximize your relaxation, social and rejuvenation time. All workshops and activities are optional but recommended!
- Noon: Gather for group lunch & welcome activity
- Afternoon: Coaching workshop (Name Your Yearning)
- Evening: Open!
- NOTE: Plan not to be able to check-in to room until 4pm
- Morning: Beach outing (optional)
- Afternoon: Coaching workshop (Own Your Verve) & Crafting workshop (TBD)
- Evening: Open!
- Morning: Coaching workshop (Create Structure)
- Afternoon: Crafting workshop (TBD)
- Evening: Optional outing to Bonita Center for the Arts (tentative, supplemental fee includes dinner)
- Morning: Group brunch
- Late morning: Wrap-up activity (Debrief & Life Design)
- Noon check out
Sample supplemental activities (not included in retreat fee)
- Sanibel Harbor Yacht cruise
- Massage / Spa services
- Explore downtown Fort Myers, Sanibel or Captiva
- Beach time
“An empty lantern provides no light. Self care is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly“
-Unknown wise person